CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2

So, after all my whining and complaining, the past week has been good.  Thursday night the boys apartment had us over for dinner and it was amazing!  I knew Jesse could cook after the Physics Pancakes, but I didn't know Chris could and I was way impressed by both of them.  We stuck around and watched the office and I learned that Chris and I are a lot more alike than I ever thought--he likes How I Met Your Mother!  I'm slowly winning over all the student teachers--Bekah is on to season two! :D  Friday Bekah and I went down to Houghton for the Rastrelli Cello Quartet artist series and it was amazing.  They only play music that was written for other instruments. They're fantastic! And, it's always nice to be at Houghton.  

Bekah and I spent the night, and then Saturday we hurried back after Bekah was done working to start working on dinner.  CMENC always buys a block of tickets to the BPO season opener, and this year it was Itzahk Perlman!  We invited everyone who was going over for dinner, and we got home with less than an hour to clean the house, cook, shower...cook!!  A lot of people couldn't come for dinner because of a Philharmonia rehearsal, so we invited the rest over for dessert after and we ended up having all but 2 of the Houghton folks over either before or after--that's 28!  It was crazy packed and SO HOT in our apartment, but it was so great to have company... and the leftovers are good, too :)

This week has been iffy at school, but today was a major accomplishment: my teacher has to start writing lesson plans!  Ridiculous that he doesn't, right?  Anyway, the principal finally, definitively got on him about it and now he has to write and submit them.  This means I get to know what I'm doing before I do it! Yesss!!!

How are you?

1 comments:

Skipper Lou said...

Im glad you are having a good week : ) I miss you girl!